Sunday, March 7, 2010

Updates!

Since it has been so long since I have blogged here are some updates :)


POTTY TRAINING UPDATE:
Ethan has been doing so terrific with potty training. All credit goes to Dad & Ethan for their dedication and patience. Ethan is easily going 3 times a day in the potty, both 1 & 2. Getting more consistant everyday. He will be potty trainined before we know it!

ETHAN'S GOOD BEHAVIOR UPDATE:
Ethan has been such a good kid lately. Well he is always a good kid but his listening and being good was awesome a couple weeks ago we went on a Mommy & Ethan date after school. Milky Moos, a local homemade ice cream place, and play time outside. It was so fun and I need to do it more often.


ETHAN GETTING OLDER UPDATE:
Ethan was invited to his very first friend party this weekend. His friend Gunner from school was turning 2 and had a "Two Two Train" party. He had a lot of fun and it was cool to go to his friends party.


ALI'S DIET UPDATE:
Hahahaha... I have to laugh when I think about how much I love to eat. Just love cooking and wating. With that I love working out and hate wasting my time so I am trying to get my diet under control, no point of working out if I am just going to consume more then I burn. These signs all over my kitchen say "Make Good Choices, 1200 Calories a Day." Slowly but surely I am making better choices.

No comments: