Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family Day for Raven Flight 10-06










This past Friday, March 5th, 2010, Mike's flight school class (flight) had family day. I don't think words can express how excited I was to go and see him in action. Everyday Mike comes home so excited telling us about his day and we spend hours upon hours studying. It was so fun to see his actually flying and loving it. Ok, so maybe I wouldn't know the difference, but Mike really is an amazing pilot. He is so comfortable in the pilots seat, which took some time, and everything is coming to him naturally. Next week is his "check ride" which is basically the final exam to this stage, known as primary, of flight school. An end of stage evaluation.
I know I speak for everyone when I say how proud we all are of Mike!

No comments: