Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer 2011

Memorial Weekend the boys and I, along with my awesome sister, made our trek across the United States from Tennessee to Utah. Being in Utah for the summer afforded us so many opportunities to go to family events that we otherwise would not have been able to do.

The first event being my Dad's 67th Birthday!



We went to the Hogle Zoo a trillion times!









Went to a Slip n' Slide party @ Kama & Amy's!






Saw Mailei in the Layton 4th of July Parade!





Evan & Mikey became the best of friends!


Mikey turned 1 and had a fabulous Super Hero party!









I did my first ever relay mud run with our friends Aaron & Amber!



Went to see Kenny Chesney with my sister where we ran into our friend Shannon!




And lots of family gatherings just for the fun of it!




No comments: