Sunday, August 28, 2011

My MBA Graduation!





Can I get a Woo Woo?!?!

I joke that for the girl who didn't want to finish High School I have done pretty well, but seriously I had no desire once upon a time to even finish High School. I can remember the moment when I decided education was important but I never imagined I would ever actually finish my Bachelors degree and for sure never would I attempt my MBA. It was October 2008 that I started classes. I had met this really amazing guy (you all may know him) that encouraged me to give it a try and was sure I could do it. He was going after his dream no matter how crazy people thought it was. So, I went for it and through Mike's training and flight school, Ethan's illness and treatments, the passing of my brother Mike, working full time and then some, getting married, and having a baby I did it! On July 23rd I walked across that big stage and was handed my Master of Business Administration. Mike encouraged me and and my brother Mike inspired me. Now all I can think about is starting a PhD program when both the boys are in school.

No comments: