Thursday, June 24, 2010

Monthly Pregnancy Update - 12 Weeks!



Total weight gain/loss: OMG I do not even want to tell you... I have gained about 9lbs already. Don't want to talk about it. :)

Maternity clothes? Totally and finally ok with it.

Stretch marks? Not yet but I am not too optimistic.

Sleep: I am sleeping great until 4am then I have to tinkle so I might as well get up for the day.
Best moment this month: Our first ultrasound. Super super awesome!

Movement: I think I feel it every now and then but might just be gas, hahahaha.

Cravings: Fruit and anything sweet. This week I have been loving Strawberry Limeaids from Sonic.

Gender: FHR was 165 so I think a girl but I still have moments where I think it is a boy. With Ethan I new immediately it was a boy so I hate not having that feeling this time.

Labor Signs: N/A

Belly Button in or out: No belly button change yet.

What I miss: My swimsuit.

What I am looking forward to: My belly continuing to grow.

How is Dad: Still so so so amazing. I am so lucky to have such a compassionate and caring husband. Love him to death. He was happy to get his proof of the baby today.

How is Big Brother: Ethan is telling everyone he is going to be a big brother and change diapers. He is working through his terrible twos but I am confident we are doing to make it trough.

Milestones: The first ultrasound and making it though the first trimester.

Thoughts: Really starting to loves it!

This is me about 8 or 9 weeks along. Yeah, I thought twins too but there is just one in there.

No comments: