Monday, October 19, 2009

Who loves Fantasy Football... We do!

Mike & I are just finished week 6 of Fantasy Football and I never thought I could be so obsessed with a sport I don't understand at all. Right now I am 4 win 2 loses, 1 of those loses were to Mike. Mike right now is 3 and 3. Pretty sure I am just having beginners luck.

So you think Fantasy Football... how fun for a Sunday. No no no my dear this is a week long event. Tuesday through Saturday we prepare our team for the upcoming Sunday & Monday games. This involves picking up new players and trading with other owners, super official stuff ;). Sunday is football day, team representation and snacks!! Depending on how is playing Monday nights and how the Fantasy Football team is doing depends on if we watch the game. This has really become a lot of fun for Mike & I!

Cheer us on, there is money to be won at the end!

No comments: