Friday, October 30, 2009

Reasons Why I Love My Life!!

Everyday I completely recognize how fortunate I am for everything in my life. Sometimes it is the smallest thing that makes me thankful and sometimes it is the big picture. Here are just a few reasons why I truly LOVE my life!
My wonderful husband always knows exactly what I need and I never have to tell him. He plans ahead when necessary and makes sure I feel special every single day of our life together. Today I received flowers!
Ethan wants to be exactly like his Dad! Makes me so happy!
I get to work out with this crazy girl every morning. Emily Dibble makes me laugh daily. An incredible friend and I am so glad to have my Alabama BFF!
We went to the Bollweevil Festival last weekend and Ethan got to hold cute little bunnies, he wanted to do it all by himself. Love my life because my son loves animals and is so independent!

Date Night! Once a week we go out to dinner, usually wings, and never fails for there to be some fun story to follow. After wings we go get ice cream at Milky Moos. Love my life for date night & family time.
Ace bites one of our friends one time and there are now shirts "warning" people about our "vicious" dog. HAHA! Love our life because out friends are hillarious!

No comments: