Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving!



Ethan loved the puppies, and they loved him!

Ethan made a friend, Tannen. E shared his truck and pushed him all over the house.


First Thanksgiving meal!


What is Thanksgiving w/out football. E Dog & Mike Mike watched football all day.
Thursday was Ethan's first Thanksgiving as well as the first Thanksgiving for Mike & I since we have been together. It was the best Thanksgiving I have ever had. We spent the day over at Lynette's (Mike's Dad, Mike, Girlfiend). She made a wonderful dinner and we of course ate way too much. We then went over to Mike's Mom's (Becky) house. She has 4 new puppies and Ethan absolutely loved playing with them.
I have so many things to be thanksful for this year. I am first and foremost thankful for a happy and healthy baby. Second I am thankful that Mike has come into our lives. As most of you already know he is amazing with Ethan and makes me incredibly happy. I am then thankful for today's medical technology that is going to help my brother who was recently diagnosed with cancer. My family is so much closer then we have ever been. Everyone seems to have it together, no matter the challenges handed to them, and we laugh and smile more then we ever have.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: