Friday, July 6, 2012

OMGoodness.... Cannot believed I have not blogged since March


Tiss tiss Alison Lynn! So sorry there have been no updates. The thing is we have great news to share on Ethan and have been having a fun summer! Let me update you.....


Dad does this a lot in the evening...


Ethan has sleepovers now...


We had family day at Daddy's airfield. It was really cool to see the guys fly in formation. 












We went to Cozumel, Mexico and had a wonderful time just the two of us! We drank and ate far too much. We got scuba certified. Mike sang LaBamba with the locals. I read a whole book and loved it so much.
















We celebrated Easter at our MOPS and Preschool Church home. Ethan got a surprise from his Papa who came and spent the day with us. We love his visits!














We adopted Jack! It has been such a joy to have a dog back in our home. He is much much bigger now.


Grandpa Mike came for a visit and helped Daddy build the play set for the boys and put in the pool. We were also lucky enough to celebrate his Birthday with him. We love Grandpa Mike!





We did the March of Dimes March for Babies with our dear friend Lauren Lea. We walked in memory of her sweet baby girl, Abigail Jane. It was a huge honor to share this day with Lauren Lea.















We went Strawberry picking!









I cut all my hair off, feels good and I am loving it. I donated all 13" to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths.

Purple Party!!!!! I hosted a beautiful party to celebrate my friend Lauren Lea's 30th Birthday. It was called Purple-Pa-Looza and all of her lovely friends were purple. It was absolutely stunning.

The boys had their last day of school. Next year Ethan will be in Pre-K, seriously when did this happen?!?!?!?!? Evan will be in the 1s class again. Last year he started early so he will be with kids his age this year.




I was baptized! (will blog more about this in another post). I do have to say that all 4 of these incredible women are such an inspiration to me!

Ethan went to Soccer Camp! He loved it so much we have him signed up for Clarksville Fusion to start up in the fall. It is a competitive soccer league here in Clarksville.











My sweet friend Stephanie, who we know from our time at Ft. Rucker, came to visit with her two kiddos, Cole & Cayleigh. 



I went on a quick business trip to SL and got to see all my side of our family. Miss my sister and Mom so much!


I then went to the APSCU (private university) convention in Vegas. A good friend and coworker Ashley was also there, I saw CCR and George W. Kristina flew in for the last night. We have a great time!








WHEW! I think that does it from March through June. I would like to say I will never get this far behind again but that would be a lie.

1 comment:

Hippy Mom turns Army Wife said...

Ali, it sounds like your life is so full and amazing. :) Your home is beautiful (what a great sleep-over room!), and you look stunning. Please frame that photo of you 4 in front of the helicopter on family day - it's such a keeper.