Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pregnancy Update! 30 weeks along... 8 to go!




Total weight gain/loss: I have gained between 20 & 25 pounds :(
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah... those are not even fitting some days.
Stretch marks? This week I have got new ones. Each boy leaving his own marks.
Sleep: I dread going to bed each night because I just toss & turn all night. Evan is very active at night.
Best moment this month: We have been so busy I am just enjoying life and rubbing my belly every day.
Movement: He is a very active baby. Loves all the time.
Cravings: Candy, which is terrible. I am really watching my diet though.
Gender: It is a boy! Evan Michael Maquet
Labor Signs: Nothing yet but we have had out share of those this pregnancy. Let's hope for no more.
Belly Button in or out: OUT!
What I miss: Feeling fit and skinny.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our baby boy and seeing what he looks like.
How is Dad: Still so so so amazing. I am so lucky to have such a compassionate and caring husband. Love him to death. He doesn't have the patience to wait for baby to move.
How is Big Brother: He is such an awesome kid. Every night he tells his baby brother he loves him and kisses my belly.
Milestones: We are in the final trimester
Thoughts: Trying to enjoy every moment as this is the last time I will get to experience such an amazing part of life.

No comments: