Monday, February 23, 2009

Michael's Basic Training Graduation Present

Hello Everyone!

First, I am a planner so I have been thinking about this since Michael left for basic and finally think I has a solid idea for his basic trainign graduation gift. A little cheesy but he is definately going to appreciate it.

The idea is that I gather pictures from all of our friends & family (groups or individually) holding a sign saying congratulations however you would like to say congratulations to Michael. I want these pictures to have your own personal flair to them. For example, I will take a picture of Ethan & Ace dressed in camo with a sign that says Congratulations Dad. I am then going to order a photo book with all the pictures.

So think of how you would say congratulations to Michael and take your picture! Everyone email or text me your pictures by Friday, March 20th so I have time to put them together and order the book.

Please all of Michael's friends or family know.

Thanks!
Ali

Em. alisonlynnmcgregor@hotmail.com
Cl. 801-652-2040

No comments: