Saturday, August 2, 2008

THE RASH!


THE RASH! These pictures are mild, the more outbreaks he had the more his skin looked bruised and yellow. Docs call is Erphyma Multiforme (EM). EM was going to be the death of me. On July 14th Ethan had his first outbreak. After 5 more outbreaks and 4 trips to the doctor I think we have overcome this evil rash. What caused it you ask... a virus or an allergic reaction to a medication. It can last anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks. Our sweet Ethan gave it the full run! I am happy to report.....


Ethan, looking like he just got caught by the paparazzi, is happy and almost completely rash free today! I am not sure if this is the end of EM for us but I know I love seeing is beautiful skin again.
A funny side note. Ethan had a thing for blonde nurse with large tata's. When the male doctors or nurses where around he was mad and crying. When the blonde bombshells came around he smiled and didn't even cry when they drew blood. What a tough guys ;) HAHA!

No comments: